Bands of Love Logo
Home | Our Promise | REVIEWS | FAQ | Login | Cart | Checkout | Contact Us

Palladium Wedding Rings

  Bands of Love (UK) » Palladium Wedding Rings
Palladium Wedding Rings with FREE UK Shipping, plus Full-Money-Back Guarantee (terms apply)
Russian Wedding Rings from £114.99Two-Tone Wedding Rings from £132.49Platinum Wedding Rings from £159.99
Customer Services
Contact The Team
Phone No. 020 7788 9242
Features
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/peace_of_mind.asp
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/jewellery.asp?style=celtic_wedding_rings
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/jewellery.asp?style=celtic_wedding_rings
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/diamond-wedding-bands.asp
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/diamond-wedding-bands.asp
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/jewellery.asp?style=russian_wedding_rings
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/jewellery.asp?style=russian_wedding_rings
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/palladium-wedding-rings.asp
www.bandsoflove.co.uk/members/request_ring_sizer/response.asp?vs6=feature
Why Us
FREE Shipping to UK FREE Shipping to UK

Most of our UK-based wedding ring orders are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

We send lower value rings under £100 via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery (upgradeable to Special Delivery in-the-cart for £6.45).

We also ship to Other Countries for a fee (from £9.99) dependent on the order total; this is confirmed during checkout when shipping address is requested.

» For our Shipping guide, please Click Here.
Brilliantly Low Prices Brilliantly Low Prices

We sell manufactured-in-the-UK, industry standard, plain wedding rings for men and women at brilliantly cheap prices.

Specialising in traditional D-shape, flat & court plain styles, with a shiny or matt finish, for both men and women.

» For our 'How do Bands Of Love do it' guide, please Click Here.
Secure Payments Secure Payments

Customers' payment details are encrypted using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer); with the global certificate authority Comodo SSL Certification.

We are also Certified as PCI-DSS Compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) as part of 'Great Value Jewellery', which qualifies us to handle customers' payment details.

» For our Secure Shopping guide, please Click Here.


We support WellChild, the national charity for sick children
Product Catalogue
Bands of Love » Palladium Wedding Rings
» Buy Industry Standard, UK manufactured Palladium wedding rings online.
Traditional (plain) rings are available in light & medium court, as well as medium Flat Court, from 3mm to 6mm.

» All our Palladium rings are legally hallmarked '950' by an independent UK Assay Office
Rings are manufactured with a minimum of 95% Palladium with the remaining 5% from other alloys.

» Rings are available in ladies and men's full UK sizes from J to Z
Our smaller size range J to Q is often presented first on the product details page, with our larger sizes R to Z found via a 'Go to' link.
Palladium Light Court Wedding Ring
Palladium Light Court Rings

from… £184.99

4mm to 6mm

Low-to-Standard Height (Depth)

Curved to-the-eye
Curved on-inside


More Palladium <font color=green>Light Court</font> Rings
Palladium Medium Court Wedding Ring
Palladium Medium Court Rings

from… £154.99

3mm to 6mm

Standard-to-High Height (Depth)

Curved to-the-eye
Curved on-inside


More Palladium <font color=green>Medium Court</font> Rings
Palladium Medium Flat Court Wedding Ring
Palladium Medium Flat Court Rings

from… £154.99

3mm to 6mm

Standard Height (Depth)

Flat to-the-eye
Curved on-inside


More Palladium <font color=green>Medium Flat Court</font> Rings
Palladium 3mm Ring
Palladium Rings (3mm & 4mm)

from… £154.99

3mm to 4mm
(all styles)

See all 3mm & 4mm Palladium Bands


More Palladium Rings (<font color=green>3mm & 4mm</font>)
Palladium 6mm Ring
Palladium Rings (5mm & 6mm)

from… £214.99

5mm to 6mm
(all styles)

See all 5mm & 6mm Palladium Bands


More Palladium Rings (<font color=green>5mm & 6mm</font>)
Search Shop
Keyword(s):
Category:
Price Range:
Member of the British Jewellers' Association Logo
Customer Feedback:

"Thank you so very much the ring is perfect!! i will be recommend you to all"

Customer from Hampshire (January 2014)

"Hello, Just wanted to say Thank You so much for my order. It was perfect! Thanks"

Customer from Powys (August 2013)

"Hi, received the wedding rings today, I am delighted with them, and the speed and quality of your service. To spend this much on items over the internet is quite daunting but I am really pleased I did and I'm sure my Fiancee will love them too. Many thanks. Update: (my Fiancee) is pleased with her ring too and they both fit perfectly!"

(August 2012)

» More Reviews »